Bethany’s RESOLVEDto Ministry (Adults in their 20’s & 30’s) exists to glorify God by providing a community of accountability, fellowship, and Christian encouragement (Ephesians 5:19). This ministry consists of believers who are resolved to build our community, bless our church and reach our city.
- Build Our Community – We desire to build our community of believers through Christ-centered fellowship, biblical teaching and God-glorifying discipleship.
- Bless Our Church – We desire to bless our church by being involved in various other ministries and using the blessing of singleness to have a wholehearted devotion toward the service of our Lord and His people.
- Reach Our City – We desire to reach our city by proclaiming Christ as Lord to those who are lost in the darkness.
We are thus together “RESOLVEDto” keeping with the undistracted devotion of 1 Corinthians 7:35 and honor Christ with our time, energy and efforts.
RESOLVEDto currently includes the following active ministries:
- Events & Service – Each month we hold an event, activity or outreach project to facilitate connection with each other, serve our community and minister to the lost as a group.
- Communications – Our team’s goal is to inform you of opportunities to fellowship and serve through the most helpful and effective mediums possible. For more information on Bethany’s RESOLVEDto ministry or to receive email communications, contact Nate Peters or the church office. Like us on Facebook for updates and events.