This page contains helpful links to church news, online worship services, and family resources for your use during this season of isolation. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your elders and staff to let us know how we can pray for, serve, and care for you during this time. You are dearly loved, and we look forward to gathering together again soon!
PLEASE NOTE: in observance of the current shelter-at-home instructions, we are not gathering on-site for worship at Bethany through May 30.
CARE CENTRAL: Get Help / Give Help
Do you need help? Are you ready to help? Do you have a prayer request for yourself or someone else? Take 2 minutes to visit Care Central and help the Bethany family take our care to the next level.
News Updates at Bethany
Latest Announcement (3/26/20) – “The easiest way to support Bethany with your tithes and offerings is to click here and make a one-time or recurring gift online. You can also use your own bank’s online bill pay tools or send a check by mail…” [continue reading this update]
- 3.26.20 – Giving in Times of Need
- 3.23.20 – A Note of Encouragement from Pastor Ritch
- 3.19.20 – Our plans during COVID-19 at Bethany
- 3.14.20 – An Important Update Regarding COVID-19
Online Worship Services
Watch this week’s service:
Together We Stand
6:30-7:00pm, Wednesday Evenings
This 30-minute, informal, time of devotions features Pastor Ritch and Pastor Josh, and takes place live each week on our website and Facebook Live. Click the image below to watch live, or catch up on the latest broadcast archive.
Together at Home
Together At Home is series of short videos featuring our pastors filmed in their homes as they demonstrate family devotions to encourage others to begin this practice or to continue pressing forward in leading their family in worship.
Watch the latest episode here:
Also check out the previous episodes:
- Episode 3: Together at Home with Pastor Ritch & Jackson Boerckel
- Episode 2: Together at Home with the Beakley Family
- Episode 1: Together at Home with the Boerckel Family
Thinking Together is series of short videos featuring our pastors filmed in their homes intended to help us think about the Gospel together through this season of hardship and trial. In each episode they explore a relevant biblical text and unleash clear gospel truth for real everyday impact.
Our leaders are committed to loving and shepherding our church family through this season. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there are ways that we can pray for and care for you.As we seek to show love and care for our neighbors, please consider the following recommendations from the CDC:
- Clean your hands often – wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (if soap & water are not readily available) use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with those that are sick, sneezing, or coughing.
- Maintain distance between yourself and others.
- If you or anyone in your home is experiencing symptoms, sore throat, dry cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please stay at home.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow. – wash your hands or use hand sanitizer afterwards.
- Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that people frequently touch.
If you have questions or concerns about the coronavirus, please reference the info-graphic (below) from John’s Hopkins Medicine or follow this link to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.