Study the Word with your church family!
Our daily devotions accompany Bethany’s Fall teaching series, WORSHIP: The Right Response in Every Season, a sermon series about learning to embrace and exhibit a biblical and God-honoring posture of worship, whether we are at the summit of life’s mountaintops or in the darkest of its valleys.
Here are the upcoming sermons in this series:
- In Times of Deep Suffering: Worship Through Lament – Psalm 13 | 8.11
- In Times of Grave Sin: Worship Through Confession – Psalm 51 | 8.18
- In Times of Strong Attack: Worship Through Plea – Psalm 91 | 8.25
- In Times of Much Blessing: Worship Through Thanksgiving – Psalm 100 | 9.01
This accompanying devotion guide offers daily readings leading up to Sunday’s sermon, including a day for reflection on Saturday, with questions you can use in your weekly Small Groups, culminating in the gathered worship service on Sunday morning. This is a great opportunity to connect in the Word with your friends, family members, and church community.
In the month of August, new devotions will be published here Monday through Saturday.
- Together Day by Day: Imperishable Inheritance! May 29, 2020
- Together Day by Day: He Knows Every Day May 28, 2020
- Together Day by Day: A Friend In Quarantine May 27, 2020
- Together Day by Day: More Than You Think May 26, 2020
- Together Day by Day: Know the Love of Christ May 25, 2020
Did you get started late or miss a day? No problem! Just jump in and catch up, or simply start in on the most recent entry. You can see all the available posts in the archive.