The 2019 Global Outreach Conference is a five-day focus on our ministry efforts across the country and around the world.
Saturday-Wednesday, November 16-20
Opportunities to Connect
This year, five Global Outreach Partners will join us in Peoria for the conference, and we’ve scheduled several opportunities for the church to interact with them, learn about their ministries, and get involved in the work they’re doing across the globe!
Saturday, November 16, 9:00am
All-church Breakfast at Bethany, including a round-robin time of sharing from our GO Partner’s
Sunday, November 17, 9:45am
GO Partner Updates, during the ABC hour. ABC’s will not meet this Sunday. Instead everyone is invited to select one location to attend and hear the exciting updates from one of our GO Partners during the ABC hour. Here are the GO Partners that will share on Sunday, as well as the locations:
- Room 807 | Paul & Becky Beck
- Room 808 | Mark & Charity
- Room 805 | Newton & Vanessa Chilingulo
- Room 813 | Dougg & Leann Custer
- Room 806 | Lana Diesel
- Room 814 | Rachel Ellison
Sunday Afternoon & Evening, November 17
Invite a GO Partner to your Small Group gathering!
- Even if your Small Group does not normally meet on Sunday, consider hosting a special gathering in which they can share their heart for serving the Lord in an informal and personal setting.
Monday, November 18, 11:00am
PrimeTime Fellowship & Lunch
- PrimeTime meets in the Senior High room. Although this is normally a ministry to senior adults, this month all ages are encouraged to attend as we hear updates and spend time in fellowship with our GO Partners.
Wednesday, November 20, 5:00pm
Family Meal with GO Partners
RSVP on myBethany
- Our weekly Family Meal takes place just before Awana and Youth Group each Wednesday evening. This time, our GO Partners will join us for dinner and will be available for you to share a meal alongside them. There’s no agenda or presentation being made, just an opportunity for friendship and mutual encouragement.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to the scheduled events listed above, there are several opportunities and time slots open to share a meal or a cup of coffee with our GO Partners on an individual or one-on-one basis. To view available times and to reserve your spot, log on to my.bethanycentral.org.