The 2018 Global Outreach Conference is a five-day focus on our ministry efforts across the country and around the world.
Saturday, October 20 – Wednesday, October 24
Opportunities to Connect
This year, six Global Outreach Partners will join us in Peoria for the conference, and we’ve scheduled several opportunities for the church to interact with them, learn about their ministries, and get involved in the work they’re doing across the globe!
Saturday, October 20 @ 9:00am
All-church Breakfast at Bethany
Sunday, October 21 @ 9:45am
GO Partner Updates, during the ABC hour. ABC’s will not meet this Sunday. Instead everyone is invited to select one location to attend and hear the exciting updates from one of our GO Partners during the ABC hour. Here are the GO Partners that will share on Sunday, as well as the locations:
- Room 805 | Bhatia, Dr. Sukhwant & Vinita (Asia)
- Room 808 | Unlisted GO Partner (serving in a closed country)*
- Room 814 | Hornbrook, Sam & Jamie (Mexico)
- Room 806 | Perez, Pablo & Judy (Ecuador)
- Room 401 | Shaw, Marty & Denise (Colorado)
- Gym | Unlisted GO Partner (serving in a closed country)*
*For unlisted GO Partners, printed information will be available in the Sunday morning bulletins as well as on display in the church building to help guide you as you decide which ABC class to attend.
Sunday Afternoon & Evening, October 21
Invite a GO Partner to your Small Group gathering!
- Even if your Small Group does not normally meet on Sunday, consider hosting a special gathering in which they can share their heart for serving the Lord in an informal and personal setting.
Monday, October 22, 11:00am
PrimeTime Fellowship & Lunch
- PrimeTime meets in the Senior High room. Although this is normally a ministry to senior adults, this month all ages are encouraged to attend as we hear updates and spend time in fellowship with our GO Partners.
Wednesday, October 24, 5:00pm
Family Meal with GO Partners
RSVP on myBethany
- Our weekly Family Meal takes place just before Awana and Youth Group each Wednesday evening. This time, our GO Partners will join us for dinner and will be available for you to share a meal alongside them. There’s no agenda or presentation being made, just an opportunity for friendship and mutual encouragement.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to the scheduled events listed above, there are several opportunities and time slots open to share a meal or a cup of coffee with our GO Partners on an individual or one-on-one basis. To view available times and to reserve your spot, log on to my.bethanycentral.org.