Whether you’re new to missions work or are simply exploring ways that you can get involved, we invite you to learn more about short-term Global Outreach trips (GO Trips) and prayerfully consider whether God is calling you to join a team.
GO Trips Currently Accepting Applications:
Minnesota | July 17 – 23, 2017
West Asia | September 9 – 24, 2017
The following GO Trips are already full.
Please check out the details of the trip to know how you can pray for these teams as they prepare to serve this year.
South Africa | June 26 – July 9, 2017
West Asia | June 17–28, 2017
Preston, Idaho | June 23 – July 1, 2017
Funding all the costs associated with a short-term trip including plane tickets, lodging, food, etc. can be daunting for one individual to cover. Each individual team member is asked to contribute the first 10% of their total trip cost. The remaining 90% is covered by sending out support letters to family and friends. All of the support letter funds are then pooled together for the entire team.
If you have any specific questions you can contact Steve Hornbrook or any of the team leaders.
Ready to get involved?
We would love to have you join us on one of our upcoming short-term mission trips. First, check the trip info above to see if there are still openings on the team. If the team is still accepting applications, simply fill out this form to begin the process!