We’re excited to offer a new program in cooperation with parents to provide activities for kids following the singing portion of our Sunday Lakeside worship services. This program is volunteer-dependent and parents who sign kids up will be scheduled to serve on a rotation basis. Pre-registration is required and space is limited–sign up here. Registration is required only one time for the entire program but must be completed by Thursday at noon when registration closes for the week. New registrations for the following week resume on Mondays at noon.
- Program is open to potty-trained kids age 3 through 6th grade.
- We will facilitate social distancing so no masks are necessary for children.
- Activities provided will promote low-contact and low-touch.
- Our classes will be held outside in the shade, grouped by age and/or family units as determined by registration and volunteers.
- A bottle of water and anything necessary for planned activities will be provided along with hand sanitizer.
Drop-off / Pick-up
- Name tags for pre-registered kids will be available to pick up under the Children’s wing canopy as your family arrives for Sunday Worship by the Lake.
- At the beginning of the last congregational song, your child will be dismissed to their group line. These lines will be within view of the worship service and teachers will hold signs that coordinate with kid’s assigned groups as indicated on their name tags.
- At the conclusion of the service the children will return to these lines to be collected by parents.
Before You Arrive
- Please make sure your children use the restroom right before leaving your home.
- Ensure that your children are not running a temperature (100.4 and up) or experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Put sunscreen on your child.
- Maintain social distancing and when that is not possible, wear a mask.
- Sanitize your hands frequently.
Please know that we completely respect that this might not work for your family due to health concerns and you might prefer to keep your children with you during the Sunday morning service. Please choose what is best for your family and know that we love you!
Got Questions? Please contact:
Ginny Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org | 309.692.1755