The Truth is the Sr. High ministry at Bethany. We exist to glorify God by proclaiming Jesus Christ as Lord to youth and parents, preparing both to worship Him forever (Eccl. 12:13-14).
The Truth is a place where students are welcomed and valued. We take time to fellowship, announce upcoming activities, share prayer requests, and study the Bible. Our Sunday school lessons cover short passages within a book of the Bible where we attempt to examine each verse within its proper context for the purpose of applying it to our lives.
Sr. High students meet in room 814 from 9:00-9:45 a.m for Sunday School and for youth group, every Wednesday in the SH room at 6:00 p.m.
Join us for worship at 8:30am!
Bethany’s church building is an elevated precaution facility status each Sunday from 7:00-9:45am (except for designated areas).
What does elevated precaution mean?
- Sanctuary: Every other row marked off and 2 seats expected between groups.
- Gym: The gym is designated as a mild precaution area, with masks or distancing encouraged but observance of these are left to individual family’s discretion. Masks and distancing are expected at all times in the rest of the building during elevated precaution (8:00-9:45am, Sundays).
- The 8:30am worship service will be slightly shorter than normal (60 minutes, ending at 9:30am).
- Masks are expected to be worn while singing (except in the gym, see “Seating,” above). When seated or after congregational singing concludes, masks can be removed if desired.
- The Nursery is not available during the 8:30am service at this time.
- Children’s Church and Children’s Sunday School programs are not available during the 8:30am service at this time.
Join us for worship at 10:00am!
Bethany’s church building is a mild precaution facility beginning at 9:45am Sunday and beyond (except for designated areas).
What does mild precaution mean?
- Sanctuary: Every other row marked off and family groups sit as space allows.
- Overflow areas will be available as needed in the gym, Sr High room, and additional meeting spaces.
- The 10:00am worship service is planned for the traditional length of time (75min, ending at 11:15am).
- Masks and/or distancing is left up to household discretion.
- Nursery is available for crawlers through age 2. We do limit the number of children per room.
- NOTE: The nursery will be an Elevated precaution area.
- We are offering Children’s Sunday School for kids ages 3 through 6th grade during the 10:00am worship service. Please click here to signup online (pre-registration is required).
- All Sunday School volunteers will wear masks when serving in Sunday School areas; children will not be required to wear masks.
Teacher: Katie Robbins
Meets at Bethany Baptist, Room 809
Mondays, April 26-June 7 from 10-11am
Cost of Book: $15
Walking through the inevitable hard times in life has the potential to destroy us or lead us to a deeper and more gratifying relationship with the Lord. Join us as we journey through the book Suffering is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot, where she addresses some of the common questions that come out of human suffering. We will learn together how suffering can lead us on a path to joy in the Lord.
Sign up on your MyBethany or contact the church office at 692-1755.