Dear Church Family,
We all miss many activities during this pandemic, but as followers of Jesus, one activity we miss most is singing together.
Over the 10 days, we’re doing something special called: Break the Silence. We would like to create a video mix of our entire church (pastors, leaders, staff and YOU) singing together.
We’d love for you to join! Here’s how:
- Video record yourself in landscape/horizontal view with headphones in singing along to 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman in the video or audio on this page, above.
- Upload your recording to the following link by Monday (June 1st): https://forms.gle/tRR3eZDC5NPsjtrC9 . If this link doesn’t work, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sing it out! Don’t be afraid of how you sound. Your voice will be blended together with everyone else’s. Feel free to warm up and record as many ‘takes’ as you want; but choose your best one to send.
- Stick to the version supplied above. If you sing another version or key, we won’t be able to include you.
- Use headphones: you want to be careful not to catch the sound of the original song in your recording. Find a quiet place to record as this will ensure the best quality.
- Record in landscape, not portrait view—that’s the horizontal shape our videos are broadcasted in, not the vertical shape you normally hold your phone.
- Encourage the whole family to join in. The more the merrier! We can’t guarantee that everyone will be in, but we’ll do our best.
- Meet the deadline. To get the project done, we need your video by Monday, June 1st.
If you would like to participate and don’t have the right equipment or technology, PLEASE call the office—we will come to you!
We’ve missed singing the praises of Jesus together. It’s been long enough. Let’s join together this week to break the silence!
Looking forward to the day when we can worship together IN PERSON again!
Pastor Ritch and Pastor Josh